Friday 12 June 2020

Gravity

In Writing we are doing explanations.
We are learning to use paragraphs.
I found it easy to write about the experiments.
I found it tricky to spell.
Next time I would write more.

Gravity is a force that keeps us on the ground when we jump.Its like invisible super glue, you can’t see it but it's always there.Boinks are like chinese finger traps, but they're stringy and fun. Dropper poppers actual self. Force is an action acting against an object.We did Dropper popper in class. We dropped them and then the ping pong ball went up into the air.Gravity brought it back down.The boinks went up when you squeeze them.Then went down.No matter where the ball goes it's going down                                


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Joshua from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you describe gravity.
    I learnt that novatears invisible super glue that keeps us on the ground.
    Maybe you could write a bit more.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Savenaca.
    My name is Sual. I am a student in Manukau at Waikowhai Primary School.
    I really liked your writing about Gravity.
    Next time you could write more facts and sentebnces in your writing
    Thanks so much for sharing your learning, I would love you to visit my blog at https://wpssualy.blogspot.com/.
    I really liked your sharing, blog you later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.