Friday 21 August 2020

Sacraments of Initiation

 We are learning about the Sacraments of Initiation. They are Baptism, Confirmation and Eucharist. We had to add a symbol and a ritual for each for them. The symbol I chose were a candle for God's light, a dove for the Holy Spirit and the bread and wine for Jesus' blood and body. It was easy to find the Sacraments of Initiation because they are written in our classroom on the board and on our Word Wall. I liked searching the pictures because there were lots to choose from. It was kind of fun making the slide all at the same time because people kept changing everyone's background.




2 comments:

  1. Ni hao Savenaca,
    What are the Sacraments a sign of? Have you received these Sacraments? Are there other Sacraments?
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Savenaca.
    My name is Sual. I am a student in Waikowhai primary school
    I really liked the background of your picture.
    Next time you could write what Sacraments of Initiation is?
    Thanks so much for sharing your learning, I would love you to visit my blog at https://wpssualy.blogspot.com/
    I really liked your sharing, blog you later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.