Friday 16 April 2021

Hot Cross Bun.


 

Last week the class and I made one huge hot cross bun in a bread maker, We were making hot cross buns to remind us how Jesus died and the meaning of Easter. I did not want to taste the hot cross bun, because when Miss Hickling cut it it opened it looked a bit different and I don't really like trying new things. Here is the link to the ingredients and recipe if you would like to try making them yourself.


https://www.chelsea.co.nz/browse-recipes/easter-hot-cross-buns-breadmaker/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.