Tuesday 29 June 2021

My Cosy Bedroom

My Cosy Bedroom

I found it hard to describe what I can feel in my bedroom. I want to work on building my knowledge of describing words to add to my writing.

You can read my writing about my bedroom here:



My Bedroom

My favourite place in my house is my bed because it has warm sheets for me to lay down on. It is small like a box.

It is great and fun in my room. You can watch movies or play with my toys. My room is not kept today because it has cobwebs.

I wish I had an Xbox because sometimes I want to play but there is no one to play with because my parents are busy.

I wish I had a big TV and controllers because if my friends or family comes we can play together without taking turns. Also, I wish I had a VR station if I get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.