Friday 2 July 2021

Abraham and Sarah Play

 Abraham and Sarah Play 

I have been learning about Abraham and Sarah and how God promised Abraham and Sarah that he would give them as many babies as there are dust particles on the earth. 


I learned about the story of Abraham and Sarah because we have been learning about covenants in RE. 


I learned the difference between an agreement and a covenant. A covenant is a sacred agreement with God.



This was my first time learning about the story of Abraham and Sarah and the difference between a covenant and an agreement. 


I liked being the cameraman because I could watch the play and give feedback to my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.