Friday 29 May 2020

Going Shopping in Pak n Save

This week we were learning to use a hook.
We had to use juicy verbs and different sentence starters.
I found it easy to use different sentence starters.
I found it tricky to write and spell.
Next time I would use a dictionary.



Tick Tock Tick Tock. I kept asking "how long are we going to be waiting. It felt like forever.
I felt bored waiting for the queue to reach the entrance. Finally we got to the door. mum grabbed
a trolley. we went to walk in. we heard the woman say "no kids allowed sorry. I have to let
grown ups in." I waited and waited but she wasn’t there. no sign of her. i felt cold and I was thinking where is she? What is she doing? she better have something good in the trolle. finally she appeared.
The nightmare was over and some else could take my place on this bench waiting for their mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.